There is a drink bottle for every occasion – playing sport; in the gym; on the run; at the desk – wherever you are and whatever you are doing a drinks bottle filled with water should be with you. Here we show you our three favourite branded drink bottle options of 2019. We’ve already provided some useful information (below) to help you make the right decision.
5 things you NEED to know before buying a branded water bottle
Here are 5 quick facts you need know before choosing the right branded drink bottle for your company/team.
- Many sports teams including the All Blacks use the bottle that features the patented X-Stream non-drip, self -sealing drinking valve.
- Borosilicate lightweight glass bottle is a natural choice for a clean, pure taste and is a safe & eco-friendly alternative. It is strong and shatter-resistant. A great choice for your desk.
- Stainless steel bottle is a great eco-safe option as all materials used are recyclable and BPA free. It doesn’t need a plastic liner which means the beverage is chemical & odour free. It has an indefinite lifespan which keeps your logo in the public arena longer.
Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel bottles keep hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks cold for 24 hours.
Branding on drink bottles
- Screen or pad print is offered on drink bottles manufactured in plastic and copolymer
- Screen or pad print, as well as laser engraving, is offered on aluminium and stainless steel drink bottles
- Screen, pad, imitation etch and laser engraving is offered on glass bottles
- Rotary digital print is offered on bottles manufactured from Tritan which means a full-colour wrap around print can be achieved – this is an exciting new process offered by a New Zealand printer