Branded Beach Towels; Branded Gym Towels; Branded Travel Towels; Branded Golf Towels – these are all very popular giveaways that are constantly used by the recipients which is a powerful way to build your brand. Towels have a large branding area that exposes your brand or message in a very powerful way. It takes a long time for a towel to wear out!
A number of the Sports/Gym Towels are manufactured in microfibre so they are highly absorbent. Other fabrics used in the manufacture of towels is terry towelling, polyester/cotton, heavy cotton & terry velour.
Branding on towels: What you NEED to know
Recently there have been some awesome branding options introduced such as custom sublimation print which is available edge-to=edge on polyester/cotton beach towels as well as a heavy cotton beach towel which can be branded with stunning high definition digital printing that is colour fast.
Other branding methods are a screen print or transfer print which can be applied to the fret or pile of the towels. Embroidery has always been a popular method of branding towels which can be done on the fret or pile. The microfibre towels can even be lasered!
Sublimation print: A fantastic method used for branding beach towels to achieve photographic imaging from edge to edge. Sublimation ink is actually a dye so there is no ink build-up on the finished print and it looks like part of the product. It is ideal for producing vivid full-colour images as well as spot colour branding
Screen print: A common method for branding towels as large print areas are possible and is ideal for large solid areas of colour. Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured towels.
Digital transfers: Used for branding fabrics this method produces crisp, clear artwork reproduction even on textured fabrics such as towels. It has a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances. It is a cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers.
Embroidery: A popular method for branding towels. It has a higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes cannot match. Embroidery uses rayon thread stitched into the product which gives the finished image a slightly raised effect.
Check out this SPECIAL offer!
- Manufactured from soft 420 gsm cotton terry towelling
- Smooth fret area on both sides for branding
- Colours: grey, white, yellow, orange, pink, red, bright green, green, teal, light blue, royal blue, navy, purple, black
- Dimensions: W700mm x L1400mm
- Branding options: embroidery; digital transfer or screen print
The 3 Best Branded Towels
1. Custom Sublimation Beach Towel (All-over photographic imaging)
- Manufactured in polyester/cotton; 320gsm
- Print side: 100% polyester; reverse side: 100% cotton
- Size: 145cm long x 75cm wide
- Edge-to-edge branding available
- Colour: white
- Branding option: full-colour sublimation print
2. Premium Cooling Towel (Cools Fast)
- Manufactured from a 50/50 blend of nylon and polyester
- Cools faster than similar products made from 100% polyester or Dacron
- Will cool up to 15 degrees below the outdoor temperature in seconds by harnessing the power of this rapid evaporation
- To activate wet the towel, wring it out & snap it tight to remove excess water
- Worn around the neck or head and is ideal for any physical activity
- Can also be used as a sports or gym towel
- Presented in a waterproof re-sealable storage pouch which includes full instructions
- Colours: grey; white; orange; pink; red; bright green; light blue; dark blue; purple; black
- Dimensions: L1000mm x W300mm
- Branding options: screen print in the corner or on the centre
3. Reversible Two Tone Towels (Large Decoration Area)
- Manufactured in absorbent terry towelling; 100% cotton; 580gsm
- Cotton border on all sides
- Soft luxurious pile
- Colours: black/grey reverse or navy/aqua reverse
- Size: 160cmL x 80cmW
- Branding options: embroidery on pile