Branded Beach Towels; Branded Gym Towels; Branded Travel Towels; Branded Golf Towels – these are all very popular giveaways that are constantly used by the recipients which is a powerful way to build your brand. Towels have a large branding area that exposes your brand or message in a very powerful way. It takes a long time for a towel to wear out!
A number of the Sports/Gym Towels are manufactured in microfibre so they are highly absorbent. Other fabrics used in the manufacture of towels is terry towelling, polyester/cotton, heavy cotton & terry velour.
Branding on towels: What you NEED to know
Recently there have been some awesome branding options introduced such as custom sublimation print which is available edge-to=edge on polyester/cotton beach towels as well as a heavy cotton beach towel which can be branded with stunning high definition digital printing that is colour fast.
Other branding methods are a screen print or transfer print which can be applied to the fret or pile of the towels. Embroidery has always been a popular method of branding towels which can be done on the fret or pile. The microfibre towels can even be lasered!
Sublimation print: A fantastic method used for branding beach towels to achieve photographic imaging from edge to edge. Sublimation ink is actually a dye so there is no ink build-up on the finished print and it looks like part of the product. It is ideal for producing vivid full-colour images as well as spot colour branding
Screen print: A common method for branding towels as large print areas are possible and is ideal for large solid areas of colour. Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured towels.
Digital transfers: Used for branding fabrics this method produces crisp, clear artwork reproduction even on textured fabrics such as towels. It has a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances. It is a cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers.
Embroidery: A popular method for branding towels. It has a higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes cannot match. Embroidery uses rayon thread stitched into the product which gives the finished image a slightly raised effect.
The 3 Best Branded Towels
1. Custom Sublimation Beach Towel (All-over photographic imaging)
- Manufactured in polyester/cotton; 320gsm
- Print side: 100% polyester; reverse side: 100% cotton
- Size: 145cm long x 75cm wide
- Edge-to-edge branding available
- Colour: white
- Branding option: full-colour sublimation print
2. Gym/Sports Towel (Lightweight & Compact)
- Highly absorbent microfibre towel
- Manufactured in 80% polyester/20% nylon
- Folds up into its own pocket which is ideal for storing a phone & keys
- Soft on the face, hands & body
- Dries quickly so no mildew smells
- Size: open – 51cmW x 64cmH; folded – 25cm x 20cm
- Colours: royal blue or grey
- Branding options: embroidery or laser engraving
3. Golf Towels (Great for golf days)
- Manufactured in terry velour with the rapier finish; 340gsm
- The cotton border on all sides & a webbing tab with sturdy golf towel clip
- The towel is folded into thirds with clip in the middle
- Colours: black, navy, red, white
- Size: 65cmL x 14cmW (when folded into thirds)
- Branding options: screen print; transfer print or embroidery