Based in Canada STORMTECH specialises in high performance branded apparel with a focus on waterproof, breathable, moisture-wicking apparel. Since 1977, STORMTECH has been developing highly technical outdoor apparel for men, women and children.
Stormtech offers the very best in technical outerwear with design excellence and functionality that blends exclusive technologies. The outerwear collection provides maximum weather protection so you remain warm, dry and comfortable.
Stormtech garments are available in men’s and women’s cuts in ALL colourways. Garments are colour coordinated and there are several options for jackets, polo shirts, fleece garments etc. that will colour match to other jackets, polo shirts, fleece garments, etc.
Stormtech provides quality you can count on (ALL PRODUCTS ARE FULLY WARRANTIED TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP FOR 3 YEARS!)
The fabrics and textures used are both technical and classic creating innovative style options that can cater to almost any requirements.
- Stormtech’s H2XTREME 3-layer & 2-layer technical shell jackets and vests are ultra-lightweight & ultra-soft; developed for peak performance in variable weather conditions.
- Stormtech’s Thermal Outerwear Range consists of high-end technical parkas to stylish thermal jackets – tested by explorers and designed to keep you warm in the coldest weather.
- Stormtech’s Fleeces & Hoodies are manufactured in the finest soft, synthetic wool material and cottons – lightweight & functional they provide outstanding warmth without the extra weight while being breathable & quick drying.
- Stormtech’s Lightweight Shell Jackets delivers year-round technical performance manufactured in an exclusive H2XTREME waterproof/breathable fabric – keeps you warm, dry and comfortable all day long
Branding on Stormtech Jackets: What you NEED to know
This depends on a number of factors such as the material of the garment, the logo or artwork, the number of colours in the artwork and the quantity of garments.
- Supacolour – a reasonably new and cost-effective way of branding. The colour is produced digitally producing photo quality art and high detail. The images can have millions of colours without the costly setup fees and can be positioned anywhere on the jacket.
- Screen print – ideal for a variety of fabrics and large format applications at a low cost. Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured apparel.
- Screen printed transfers – instead of being directly screen printed onto a polo shirt the design is printed onto transfer paper then applied with a heat press. They can be single or multicolour and heat applied in seconds to any number of clothing items. This process uses the same inks and processes as other types of screen printing but produces equivalent quality and is more economical for small runs. Perfect for waterproof fabrics.
- Embroidery – an excellent way of branding jackets as it has a higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes cannot match. Embroidery uses rayon thread which is stitched into the product which gives the finished image a slightly raised effect.