Branded Reusable Coffee Cups
In New Zealand, we’re slurping coffee and tossing the cups away at record speed. Kiwis throw away 100 million cups a year, enough to fill nearly two Olympic-sized swimming pools. Now is the perfect time to give your customers some branded reusable coffee cups.
Disposable coffee cups end up in overcrowded landfills or even worse get blown or washed out to sea. Tragically thousands of whales and other marine life die each year from swallowing the rubbish that we throw away. Our love of great takeaway coffee is costing our planet dearly. Reusing has the most significant environmental impact. Make the considered choice and give your clients and staff a reusable coffee cup with your brand on it!
Branding on Reusable Coffee Cups: What you need to know
The plastic reusable coffee cups can either be pad printed or screen printed. There is also an option for full-colour wrap around sublimation print.
The metal reusable coffee cups can either be pad printed, screen printed or engraved.
Branding is generally on the side of the reusable cups, however, in some cases, the silicone bands can be screen printed in one colour and in some cases, the lids can also be branded.
Pad print: One of the most popular & affordable ways of branding products due to its ability to print multiple colours in a single pass.
Screen print: Ideal for branding flat items like notebooks as large print areas are possible and is ideal for large solid areas of colour.
Sublimation print: sublimation ink is a dye so there is no ink build-up on the finished print and it looks like part of the product. It is ideal for producing vivid full-colour images as well as spot colour branding.
Laser engrave: Produces a permanent natural finish that becomes part of the surface. It has a higher perceived value than other forms of branding. However, different materials produce different effects when engraved so to avoid uncertainty pre-production samples are recommended.
The 3 Best Branded Disposable Coffee Cups
1. Express Cup Deluxe (Design Inspired)
- 350ml reusable coffee cup with a heat-resistant silicone band
- Secure screw on lid which features a splash-proof flip closure
- Manufactured from tough food grade polypropylene
- Dishwasher safe, BPA free & recyclable
- 38,416 mix & match colour combinations available
- Dimensions: D 90mm x H 119mm
- Branding options pad print on top, bottom & lid; screen print on band in 1 colour only
2. Metro Cup (Fashion Inspired)
- 340ml reusable glass coffee cup with a wide heat-resistant silicone band
- Secure push on silicone lid
- Glass is a natural choice for a clean, pure taste
- The silicone lid & band can be mixed & matched into 196 colour combinations
- Presented in an unbleached cardboard gift box with a window to show the branding
- Product care instruction on one side of gift box
- Dimensions: D 75mm x H 125mm
- Branding options screen print on silicone band – 1 colour only
3. Arc Vacuum Cup (Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation)
- Compact 400ml double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel cup
- Keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 6 hours
- Also ideal for taking soup and food to work or school
- Secure screw-on lid with a spring-loaded push-button activated flip closure
- No leaks or spills even if the cup is knocked over – very robust
- Handwashing is recommended; all materials used are recyclable & BPA free
- Colours: silver or black
- Size: D 65mm x H 138mm
- Presented in a black gift box
- Branding options include pad print; screen print (1 colour) or laser engrave