Branding on notebooks: What you need to know
Depending on the material used in the manufacture of the notebook covers the most common branding options are :
Full colour direct digital print: Can be used to produce both spot colour & full-colour branding on flat surfaces.
Pad print: One of the most popular & affordable ways of branding products due to its ability to print multiple colours in a single pass.
Screen print: Ideal for branding flat items like notebooks as large print areas are possible and is ideal for large solid areas of colour.
Debossing: Produces a permanent image below the product’s surface which has a higher perceived value than other forms of branding. The branding becomes part of the product and is permanent.
Foil stamping: Is the application of metallic or pigmented foil on to a solid surface by application of a heated die onto foil. It permanently adheres to the surface below leaving the design of the die on the product.
- A5 bonded leather look cover
- Size: 143 x 215mm
- 80 sheets of white pages – one side blank/reverse side lined
- Coloured edge with matching colour ribbon marker & elastic band
- Debossed with XCELBOOKS on back cover
- Colours: black/green; black/orange; black/blue; black/red; black/silver; black/yellow
- Branding options: screen print or direct digital print
(all pricing includes a one colour print in one position)