Featuring a range of high quality products for your brand customisation. The supplier believes in a sustainable future and to work responsibly creating accessories with a sustainable impact on the world.
Branding on Italian Design Headwear: What you NEED to know
Embroidery is the most preferred method to brand headwear. It has a high perceived value and a quality look that printed items just can’t match. Up to 15 colours can be embroidered in one logo which is much more economical than printing because the price is based on number of stitches rather than number of colours and there is only one set up charge.
Supacolour Transfer Printing – a premium transfer is produced using a hybrid of digital for colours and traditional transfer printing. Some of the benefits of this process are…
- NO colour limitations
- Captures very small & fine detail
- Bright vibrant colours
- Smooth with no transfer edge or obvious glue lines
- Provides colour gradients or shading
- Powerful photographic images
- Low cost for multiple colours and only one set up charge
Badge – twill; flock; sublimation; suede
- Industry tested adhesive designed for headwear
- Can be any basic or complex shape
- No colour limitations – can capture colour gradients on shading (excludes suede)
- Only one set up cost