Who would have thought that branded aprons could be so fashionable and trendy? Manufactured to withstand the toughest conditions without compromising style, branded aprons protect your clothes from spills & splashes as well as providing convenient pockets.
There are a number of styles available including Waist Aprons in a range of lengths, various Bib Apron styles in different lengths as well as the on-trend cross back strap option.
The majority of aprons are manufactured in a polyester/cotton mix, however, they are also available in 100% cotton, canvas and 100% cotton denim with a waxed finish look. A recent trend is the branded aprons with cross back contrasting coloured straps which take all the stress off the neck.
Branding on aprons: What you NEED to know
The branding process will depend on the branding required as well as the material the aprons are manufactured in. The branding processes offered are screen print; screen printed transfer; embroidery and supacolour.
Screen print: Ideal for branding aprons as large print areas are possible and is ideal for large solid areas of colour. Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured apparel.
Screen printed transfers: Instead of being directly screen printed onto an apron the design is printed onto transfer paper then applied with a heat press. They can be single or multi colour and heat applied in seconds to any number of aprons. This process uses the same inks and processes as other types of screen printing but produces equivalent quality and is more economical for small runs.
Embroidery: An excellent way of branding aprons as it has a higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes cannot match. Embroidery uses rayon thread which is stitched into the product which gives the finished image a slightly raised effect
Supacolour: A reasonably new and cost-effective way of branding. The colour is produced digitally producing photo quality art and high detail. The images can have millions of colours without the costly setup fees and can be positioned anywhere on the apron.
Check out this SPECIAL offer!
- Manufactured in 180gsm cotton twill
- Adjustable neck strap
- Large pocket on the front
- Colour: black only
- Dimensions: W676mm x H865mm
- Branding options: screen print top or pocket; digital transfer top or pocket; embroidery pocket only
(all pricing includes a one colour screen print in one position)
The 3 BEST Branded Aprons
1. Urban Cross Back Apron (On Trend!)
- Manufactured in 50% cotton & 50% polyester textured fabric; 185gsm
- Includes removable self-fabric cross back straps, a divided front pocket, reinforced
- Stitching & antique brass fittings
- Contrast colour polyester twill tape straps available at additional cost
- Apron colours: black, slate, denim, natural
- Strap colours: black, royal blue, chocolate, red, navy, green
- Branding options: screen print; screen printed transfer; embroidery; supacolour
2. Full Colour Apron (Vibrant)
- Manufactured from 150gsm polyester twill
- Can be branded all over in full colour
- Straps and stitching are available in 16 colours which will match unless requested otherwise
- Production lead time of 15 working days applies to this product
- Colours: natural; tan; yellow; gold; orange; pink; red; burgundy; lime; bright green; dark green; teal; royal blue; navy; purple; black
- Dimensions: W660mm x H770mm
- Branding option: full colour sublimation print
3. Denim Apron (Fashionable)
- Manufactured from 280gsm denim
- Includes metal eyelets and a pocket on the front
- Colour: blue
- Dimensions: W700mm x H810mm
- Branding options: position on top or pocket – screen print; full colour digital transfer print; embroidery